WonderMoms.ca | Destination for Moms and MomPreneurs
Welcome to the WonderMoms.ca forum your Oakville and GTA destination for Moms and MomPreneurs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the WonderMoms.ca forum your Oakville and GTA destination for Moms and MomPreneurs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WonderMoms Fan Page
Photobucket
Photobucket
WonderMoms Share Button
Similar topics
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of WonderMoms on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of WonderMoms.ca | Destination for Moms and MomPreneurs on your social bookmarking website

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Its been so long!!
Anyone know of someone that does Usbornne book parties? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:13 pm by ltoro

» Oakville Place Farmers Market
Anyone know of someone that does Usbornne book parties? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:19 pm by WonderMom

» MOM 2 MOM SALE -MISSISSAUGA-----SUNDAY MAY 27
Anyone know of someone that does Usbornne book parties? EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:30 am by mommyone

» MOM 2 MOM SALE -MISSISSAUGA-----SUNDAY MAY 27
Anyone know of someone that does Usbornne book parties? EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:27 am by mommyone

» Nature's Biodiversity - what it means to us! on May 9th @ 6:30p.m
Anyone know of someone that does Usbornne book parties? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:31 am by MiltonGreen

» MISSISSAUGA MOM TO MOM SALE
Anyone know of someone that does Usbornne book parties? EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:23 am by mommyone

» Fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis Canada
Anyone know of someone that does Usbornne book parties? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:16 pm by Lynne

» Burlington Humane Society Fundraiser
Anyone know of someone that does Usbornne book parties? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 pm by WonderMom

» Burlington Mall's Eco-Hero Waste Collection
Anyone know of someone that does Usbornne book parties? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:21 pm by WonderMom

Statistics
We have 1120 registered users
The newest registered user is ASYmom

Our users have posted a total of 133642 messages in 10961 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

Anyone know of someone that does Usbornne book parties?

Go down

Anyone know of someone that does Usbornne book parties? Empty Anyone know of someone that does Usbornne book parties?

Hi Ladies,

I'm looking for an Usbornne Book consultant to be part of an entrepreneur show that I'm organizing for this October. Tables are $85 and I already have about 30 vendors, but no usbornne book ladies yet.

Great time of year..........right before Christmas!!

You can email me or PM if interested,
Thanks,
Kelly
kmilliken@cogeco.ca
mrsm
mrsm
SuperStar WonderMom
SuperStar WonderMom

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Anyone know of someone that does Usbornne book parties? :: Comments

Anonymous

Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:22 am by Guest

Yes does anyone do usborne on here? I might be interested in having a party for one.

Back to top Go down

Julie Ann

Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:03 am by Julie Ann

I have looked a few times over the past year to find someone in the area and have had no luck.

I actually thought about selling the books, but just don't like the party part of it. It would be just selling to family and friends.

I hope there is someone around!!!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:15 am by Guest

I too was thinking of it but don't think I would have the time

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:24 am by Guest

I'm wondering if I should do it. Afterall I do daycare and could post it on my bulletin board in the front hall.

Back to top Go down

mrsm

Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:09 pm by mrsm

yes...........do it!!
If you decide to sell, you can have a spot at the show I'm organizing!! Laughing

Let me know,
Kelly

Back to top Go down

momfit

Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:23 pm by momfit

I sold Usborne Books for three years before becoming a Personal Trainer.

I loved it and did quite well. I won awards at the conference and had about 16 ppl under me.
I have a ton of books left that I could sell you for a fraction of the cost, if anyone is thinking of trying it out and wants to increase there inventory!

I haven't done it in quite a while so I don't know anyone in the area anymore, but I guess I could find someone. My upline lived in hamilton and she drove to mississauga to do shows, I can get her name, if she is still doing it, that is!

Back to top Go down

mrsm

Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:01 pm by mrsm

Momfit.........I would really appreciate it if you could get her name for me!!

Thanks,
Kelly

Back to top Go down

momfit

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:10 pm by momfit

I just sent her an email to see if she still does it and if I can send you her contact info. Just waiting for a reply!

Back to top Go down

momfit

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:45 am by momfit

Sorry mrsm, she no longer does it. She doesn't really know of anyone who is doing it right now either as she has left the company quite a while back.
You best bet would be to call head office and ask them to put you in contact with someone in the area.

Usborne books canada operates under Riverwood Publishings in Newmarket. They should be able to help you out.

Back to top Go down

mrsm

Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:11 pm by mrsm

Thanks for trying momfit!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down