WonderMoms.ca | Destination for Moms and MomPreneurs
Welcome to the WonderMoms.ca forum your Oakville and GTA destination for Moms and MomPreneurs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the WonderMoms.ca forum your Oakville and GTA destination for Moms and MomPreneurs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WonderMoms Fan Page
Photobucket
Photobucket
WonderMoms Share Button
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of WonderMoms on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of WonderMoms.ca | Destination for Moms and MomPreneurs on your social bookmarking website

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Its been so long!!
Old Navy Fun EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:13 pm by ltoro

» Oakville Place Farmers Market
Old Navy Fun EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:19 pm by WonderMom

» MOM 2 MOM SALE -MISSISSAUGA-----SUNDAY MAY 27
Old Navy Fun EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:30 am by mommyone

» MOM 2 MOM SALE -MISSISSAUGA-----SUNDAY MAY 27
Old Navy Fun EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:27 am by mommyone

» Nature's Biodiversity - what it means to us! on May 9th @ 6:30p.m
Old Navy Fun EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:31 am by MiltonGreen

» MISSISSAUGA MOM TO MOM SALE
Old Navy Fun EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:23 am by mommyone

» Fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis Canada
Old Navy Fun EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:16 pm by Lynne

» Burlington Humane Society Fundraiser
Old Navy Fun EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 pm by WonderMom

» Burlington Mall's Eco-Hero Waste Collection
Old Navy Fun EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:21 pm by WonderMom

Statistics
We have 1120 registered users
The newest registered user is ASYmom

Our users have posted a total of 133642 messages in 10961 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

Old Navy Fun

Go down

Old Navy Fun Empty Old Navy Fun

As some of you already know, I work at the Old Navy in Burlington Mall. On April 11th, the mall is having a "bunny hop" from 10am-12pm. Your child gets bunny ears and a bag from the customer service desk in the mall, and then you go from store to store getting easter treats! We've decided we want to do something fun too. I'm setting up a colouring station in the store from the 5th-11th. you can fill out a ballot on the bottom of the colouring sheet, and My boss made up a fun easter treat basket and we'll raffle it on Saturday the 11th.
We are also going to do face painting for the kids on Saturday April 11th from 10-2, so if you come, say hello to me! (i'm going to see if my hubby will bring my kids too).

I hope to see some of you there. don't forget to say hi!

Last edited by Diane on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diane
Diane
Apprentice WonderMom
Apprentice WonderMom

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Old Navy Fun :: Comments

Diane

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:20 am by Diane

OH, the good will thing will be at limeridge too.
ferlindiane@hotmail.com if you want me to send you the pdf coupon.

I usually get a pdf of the coupons if you guys ever want them.

Back to top Go down

Diane

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:19 am by Diane

they bags were at all old navys. the 10% off on earthday if you use a re-usable bag, or no bag is only at our store. The seed planting and face painting is also only at our store (burlington).

we get to do individual fun traffic driving events now. I have to figure out another one for the first week of may... any ideas? (can't really cost anything since it's not corporate sponsered).

Like the seeds were ok, cause I bought them at the dollar store.

next time you go to an old navy, sign up for the email address thing. We sold out of bags by 2pm, we are still honouring the coupons if people bring them in (and it was 20% off for the email people).

I was "emission free commuter" today. dressed up with a bike helmet and all. Tomorrow I'll be gertrude gardner;)

Back to top Go down

my3sons

Post Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:06 pm by my3sons

Are these just at the Burlington store Diane... or Limeridge too...?

Back to top Go down

Diane

Post Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:13 am by Diane

getting ready for work. I couldnt find a gardeners costume, so I'm going to be conciencious (sp?) commuter and dress as a bicyclist.

It's gonna be messy, I bought cups and seeds for the kids to plant that come in this weekend;)

Too bad my kids couldnt come hang with me at work when we have "theme" weekends.

Back to top Go down

HeatherFeather

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:10 pm by HeatherFeather

Thanks - that sounds like a great promo!!!

Back to top Go down

Diane

Post Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:42 am by Diane

What's comig up next at our store....
Friday 17th-23rd, come in and buy a special re-usable bag for $1 and get 10% off everything you put in it. (if you are signed up for the email, you'll get a coupon to get 20% off).

Since we figure we'll be sold out by the first day... At the burlington store, on earth day (April 22nd) if you use a re-usable bag, bring your own bag, or don't use a bag at all, we'll give you 10% off your purchase.

We are also partnering up with good will, and I have a coupon I can give (email) anyone that wants it. From april 26th- may 2nd if you bring in your gently used kids/baby clothes for donation, you'll get 10% off your purchase during that time.

Just ask and I'll send you the coupon. Unless there is a way to post the coupon here? I don't know.

I think that's it for now. I have to find a gardening costume for friday, we're trying to dress up to kick off earth week.

Back to top Go down

Diane

Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:43 pm by Diane

I'll look for you, if not, you know asking for me always works!

Back to top Go down

WonderMom

Post Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:53 pm by WonderMom

Diane wrote:I'm so excited. I'm working 10-7 that day! I'm still on the look-out for the facepaint. Someone said they got some at michaels, but when we talked to them they said what they had wasn't meant for faces.

Don't forget to say hi!

We will try and make it out that day!!

Back to top Go down

Debra

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:32 am by Debra

It looks like Scholars Choice would have what you are looking for! The closest location from Burlington would be...I will send you a PM as well...

Dundas and Winston Churchill bordering Mississauga&Oakville...

http://www.scholarschoice.ca/category.aspx?srch=face+paint&iZoneUID=1&iAgeUID=22

Back to top Go down

Debra

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:18 am by Debra

I would call the following locations to see if they carry facepaint or if they know of a place that sells it!

http://www.hobbyandtoycentral.com/contact.htm

http://www.mastermindtoys.com/store/help/store_locations.asp?rd=822152138&MSCSProfile=UBCG93T1TNGG8MJAL0VAGLX4XN3C00RC

http://www.scholarschoice.ca/StoreListing.aspx?iZoneUID=1&iAgeUID=22

Or better yet - try this organization out...they are professional face painters and they may be able to tell you where to buy the facepaint products...

http://imlivingart.com/First%20page%20of%20living%20art/Home.html

Back to top Go down

Diane

Post Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:56 pm by Diane

I'm so excited. I'm working 10-7 that day! I'm still on the look-out for the facepaint. Someone said they got some at michaels, but when we talked to them they said what they had wasn't meant for faces.

Don't forget to say hi!

Back to top Go down

Lynne

Post Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:47 am by Lynne

WAHHHH! I would have loved to do this but I am holding a baby shower for my cousins that day at my house Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

DARN!!!!
Lynne

Back to top Go down

Crow

Post Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:10 am by Crow

I'm going to try to make this happen. Sounds super cute and fun!

Back to top Go down

Debra

Post Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:24 pm by Debra

Ohhh, I just read this...that sounds like so much fun! I have it marked down on my calendar! I love stuff like this! I have 3 girls that I will be bringing who are my oldest who is 6 and twins that are almost 4...

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum