WonderMoms.ca | Destination for Moms and MomPreneurs
Welcome to the WonderMoms.ca forum your Oakville and GTA destination for Moms and MomPreneurs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the WonderMoms.ca forum your Oakville and GTA destination for Moms and MomPreneurs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WonderMoms Fan Page
Photobucket
Photobucket
WonderMoms Share Button
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of WonderMoms on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of WonderMoms.ca | Destination for Moms and MomPreneurs on your social bookmarking website

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Its been so long!!
Blood Donor Clinic on December 18th in Milton! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:13 pm by ltoro

» Oakville Place Farmers Market
Blood Donor Clinic on December 18th in Milton! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:19 pm by WonderMom

» MOM 2 MOM SALE -MISSISSAUGA-----SUNDAY MAY 27
Blood Donor Clinic on December 18th in Milton! EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:30 am by mommyone

» MOM 2 MOM SALE -MISSISSAUGA-----SUNDAY MAY 27
Blood Donor Clinic on December 18th in Milton! EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:27 am by mommyone

» Nature's Biodiversity - what it means to us! on May 9th @ 6:30p.m
Blood Donor Clinic on December 18th in Milton! EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:31 am by MiltonGreen

» MISSISSAUGA MOM TO MOM SALE
Blood Donor Clinic on December 18th in Milton! EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:23 am by mommyone

» Fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis Canada
Blood Donor Clinic on December 18th in Milton! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:16 pm by Lynne

» Burlington Humane Society Fundraiser
Blood Donor Clinic on December 18th in Milton! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 pm by WonderMom

» Burlington Mall's Eco-Hero Waste Collection
Blood Donor Clinic on December 18th in Milton! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:21 pm by WonderMom

Statistics
We have 1120 registered users
The newest registered user is ASYmom

Our users have posted a total of 133642 messages in 10961 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

Blood Donor Clinic on December 18th in Milton!

Go down

Blood Donor Clinic on December 18th in Milton! Empty Blood Donor Clinic on December 18th in Milton!

Thanks to SacredCircle's thread about OneMatch...I called the Red Cross this morning and they called me back within a few hours to book me into the blood donor clinic held at the Milton Sport's Centre on Thursday, December 18th...

If interested you can call to book an appointment at 1-888-236-6283...you can not have recently gone to the dentist or sick or pregnant...there is some other criteria too...the appointment takes 1 hour...

Did you know that donating 1 pint of blood can save 3 lives! My cousin's husband in Calgary donates religiously every 2 months and has donated close to 200X in his life! 200 X 3 = 600 saved lives...pretty incredible!
Debra
Debra
Inactive
Inactive

Number of posts : 4252

http://www.staffingmatters.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Blood Donor Clinic on December 18th in Milton! :: Comments

Nickelannie

Post Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:12 pm by Nickelannie

I donate all the time and can't stress enough the importance of donating .... thanks Debra for posting this. My next time to donate is Jan. 15th as you have to wait 56 days in between donations and I just gave last week. I'm one of those donors that they love since I have the universal "O" neg. blood, but it doesn't matter your blood type they just need donations. It doesn't hurt and does not impede your day-to-day activities. An hour seems like a long time but that's the entire process not the length of time you're actually giving blood. But make it a "fun" night out and go with a friend or partner - I went with a really good friend of mine and then we went out for some girlie time afterwards. I challenge all of you Wonder Moms that have never donated before to go and give the gift of life ... as the slogan goes, "Blood, it's in you to give!!!!"

Back to top Go down