WonderMoms.ca | Destination for Moms and MomPreneurs
Welcome to the WonderMoms.ca forum your Oakville and GTA destination for Moms and MomPreneurs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the WonderMoms.ca forum your Oakville and GTA destination for Moms and MomPreneurs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WonderMoms Fan Page
Photobucket
Photobucket
WonderMoms Share Button
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of WonderMoms on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of WonderMoms.ca | Destination for Moms and MomPreneurs on your social bookmarking website

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Its been so long!!
Anyone going to Country Heritage Park Festival of Lights? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:13 pm by ltoro

» Oakville Place Farmers Market
Anyone going to Country Heritage Park Festival of Lights? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:19 pm by WonderMom

» MOM 2 MOM SALE -MISSISSAUGA-----SUNDAY MAY 27
Anyone going to Country Heritage Park Festival of Lights? EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:30 am by mommyone

» MOM 2 MOM SALE -MISSISSAUGA-----SUNDAY MAY 27
Anyone going to Country Heritage Park Festival of Lights? EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:27 am by mommyone

» Nature's Biodiversity - what it means to us! on May 9th @ 6:30p.m
Anyone going to Country Heritage Park Festival of Lights? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:31 am by MiltonGreen

» MISSISSAUGA MOM TO MOM SALE
Anyone going to Country Heritage Park Festival of Lights? EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:23 am by mommyone

» Fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis Canada
Anyone going to Country Heritage Park Festival of Lights? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:16 pm by Lynne

» Burlington Humane Society Fundraiser
Anyone going to Country Heritage Park Festival of Lights? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 pm by WonderMom

» Burlington Mall's Eco-Hero Waste Collection
Anyone going to Country Heritage Park Festival of Lights? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:21 pm by WonderMom

Statistics
We have 1120 registered users
The newest registered user is ASYmom

Our users have posted a total of 133642 messages in 10961 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

Anyone going to Country Heritage Park Festival of Lights?

Go down

Anyone going to Country Heritage Park Festival of Lights? Empty Anyone going to Country Heritage Park Festival of Lights?

Courtesy of Kal...

This is a family favorite of ours and cost of admition your choice of a cash donation! This year it will be held November 15th and 16th. Gates open at 5:30 and the parade at 6pm at the Country Heritage Park 8560 Tremaine Rd Milton
www.countryheritagepark.com

If it is not raining we will be there most likely tonight...toodles, Debra
Debra
Debra
Inactive
Inactive

Number of posts : 4252

http://www.staffingmatters.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Anyone going to Country Heritage Park Festival of Lights? :: Comments

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:39 pm by HeidiHo

We have given up. The grounds are going to be a mess. I'm really disappointed. I know the little guy would have loved and so would have my father in law.

Back to top Go down

N's Mom

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:59 pm by N's Mom

I would love to go cause DD loves lights but the weather just sucks Mad

Back to top Go down

Debra

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:09 pm by Debra

Tell me about it...I had no idea until 3pm that it was steady rain like that...we just got back from Chuck E. Cheese and going no where...hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day!

Back to top Go down

Em

Post Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:30 pm by Em

If it's not so miserable tomorrow I'd love to go, but no way can I take out the baby in this kind of weather!

Back to top Go down

Kal

Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:35 pm by Kal

I was really surprised at how few families turned up on Sunday despite it raining on Saturday! Of well the lights were great and the children had so much fun!

Back to top Go down

Debra

Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:54 pm by Debra

I really wanted to make it down but we did not get home until 7:30pmish on Sunday night for our little date with the inlaws...hopefully, we will get down there next year...it is so good to hear that it was fun night out!

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:12 pm by HeidiHo

Honestly, I was worried about what a mess the grounds were going to be. We really, really, really wanted to go.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down